Lisa has been a licensed massage therapist since 2001. She focuses on full body therapeutic massage and offers the modalities listed below.
- Therapeutic Massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Pre-Natal/Pregnancy Massage
Find Out More
Health Coaching Services
I also offer health coaching. We'll work together to achieve health in your:
- Physical Activity
- Spiritual practice
Find Out More
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.