Lisa has 16 Years experience specializing in full body therapeutic massage with emphasis on the modalities listed below.
Benefits of Massage
- Decreased Anxiety
- Enhanced Sleep Quality
- Reduced Fatigue
- Greater Energy
- Improved Concentration
- Increased Circulation
Service | Product Rate
- Therapeutic Massage 60 min | $70
- Fibromyalgia 60 min | $70
- Hot Stone Therapy 90 min | $110
- Pre-Natal/Pregnancy Massage 60 min | $70
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
Lisa does an amazing job!!!. I know that for me there is only one person I go to in Missoula for a massage. She has a wonderful presence and is very skilled at what she does. I highly recommend her!
~ John Ferris
I’ve had a massage from Lisa and it was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!! I recommend her highly.
~ Donna Smith Thorpe
Lisa is the best massage therapist I ever been too. Her dedication to this practice and expertise is amazing. Prepare yourself for an awesome experience!
~ Mandy Shafer